Our team of Pediatric Gastroenterologists provide multidisciplinary diagnosis, therapy and long-term care for children ranging in age from 0 - 21 who have nutritional, gastrointestinal, liver and pancreatic disorders.
PGASC treats children and young adults with GI conditions including:
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis)
- Malabsorptive disorders (celiac disease, chronic diarrhea)
- Recurrent pancreatitis and hepatobiliary disease
- Chronic hepatitis
- Chronic Abdominal pain
- Chronic constipation
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Feeding dysfunction / failure to thrive
- Functional bowel disorders (IBS, chronic constipation)
- Gastrointestinal manifestations of allergic disease
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to request an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing your child with the personal care they deserve.
Inpatient Services provided at the following Southern CA hospitals:
Miller Children’s Hospital
2801 Atlantic Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90806
Ph (562) 933-2000
Torrance Memorial Hospital
3330 Lomita Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90505
Ph (310) 325-9060
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
17100 Euclid St.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Ph (714) 966-7200